GovSense for GIS Departments
Technology that integrates seamlessly with Esri
to give you complete geo-spatial information.
The bi-directional integration to Esri is at the core of GovSense and is fundamental to our entire software solution
GovSense provides a seamless geo-spatial information system experience. Jurisdictions use this geo-spatial data to make informed decisions and build smart communities. Not only can GovSense leverage and display the information on a map, but it also interacts with the multitude of layers behind the scenes, valuably connecting financial data with spatial data. GovSense supports both ArcGIS online and ArcGIS server.
GovSense GIS enables jurisdictions to:
- Bring spatial data to the general ledger, thereby gaining a 360-degree view of a person, parcel or transaction.
- Increase data visibility that eliminates redundant reports and removes unnecessary bottlenecks.
- Configure and tailor their integration to fit their community’s unique needs.
- Leverage spatial data for non-traditional purposes such as planning and budgeting or economic development initiatives.
- Build out workflows to run analyses on spatial data and to write business rules leveraging spatial data in the graphic workflow engine.