GovSense for Planning Departments
Technology that enables collaboration with constituents and all other internal departments to best manage your community’s short- and long-term growth plans.
Clear time for your planning department staff to focus on what’s really important
The demanding process of moving from application to approval often involves the collaboration of internal and external stakeholders, council members and citizens. Historically, managing both the unique needs of these parties and regulatory procedures have taken talented resources away from short- and long-term planning initiatives to manage arduous tasks and processes manually, without automation or reminders.
GovSense provides planning professionals the ability to:
- Automate tasks, notifications and reminders that include inviting applicants, team members and citizens into the planning process.
- Manage responsibility, resource allocation and deadlines from one location, and monitor open items across the jurisdiction with fully configurable dashboards.
- Maintain and connect all relevant research in one centralized location enabling jurisdictional planners to present plan recommendations effectively.
- Create workflows that are as unique as each planner’s role and repurpose the workflow templates to gain additional efficiencies.
- Integrate to a host of the commonly used plan review applications available on the market today.
- Easily generate letters with auto-populated merge fields from GovSense data using pre-designed templates.
- Schedule meetings quickly in the calendar module to help manage events such as hearing dates.
- Manage all documents associated with every plan all in one place with quick and easy access.