The First Unified Financial Management Software System for Local Government – Part 5
Part five of a five blog series on financial management.
GovSense is a true-cloud financial management software solution focused exclusively on the needs of local government jurisdictions. By creating seamless interdepartmental collaboration, GovSense paves the way for greater transparency, fluid communication and in the end, happier citizens because processes are quick and painless.
GovSense is the Perfect Fit for Jurisdictions Requiring Financial Management Software
GovSense Financial Management Features that Help Jurisdictions Build Smart Communities
Project Management — GovSense provides project management capabilities that enable you to accurately plan, track and execute projects. Project managers and coordinators get real-time visibility into project status and finances. You can manage responsibility, resource allocation, deadlines and run reports all from one system. GovSense greatly increases your ability to deliver projects on time and on budget with:
- global automation of tasks, notifications and reminders with complete visibility by all members of the project team.
- robust project accounting features that include tracking detailed transaction data, supporting multi-year projects, assigning user-defined project codes and templates, and allocating to specific fund accounts.
- detailed data elements let you keep projects on track with comprehensive filtering capabilities that help ensure milestones are met, even when managing multiple projects and types.
- reporting that includes Gantt charts for visual analytics, reports that satisfy local, state and federal requirements and details about all expenditures by funding source.
Economic Development — Energize your jurisdiction through economic development initiatives that will lead to financial, social, and quality of life improvements for your community. GovSense helps you manage the entire lifecycles of projects and incentives, while collaborating with businesses to ensure retention and expansion. GovSense helps your jurisdiction better compete for and win new economic development projects, with features including:
- robust CRM functionality gives you comprehensive data for all companies, brokers, site selectors, tenants, etc., in a “lead to selection” process.
- utilize marketing automation to engage with these parties and promote the benefits of developing in your community.
- create, manage and assign bonds and incentives to leads, projects and companies whether offered by your community or third parties.
- leverage your community’s current investment in ESRI technologies to empower economic developers to consume and share data on a map.
Want to learn more about GovSense for Financial Management? Contact us at email@example.com.
Did you miss the Financial Management blog series? Click here for part one!