Location: Alpharetta, Georgia
Who We Are:
We built the first unified, true-cloud ERP designed specifically for local government. GovSense empowers jurisdictions with flexible, easy-to-use solutions that enable collaboration in finance and accounting, budgeting, utility billing, fund and project management, economic development, asset management, GIS, inspections and enforcement, planning, permitting and licensing. In addition, our implementation approach is driven by business processes, not technology. GovSense utilizes the agile implementation methodology that results in rapid time to value for all jurisdictions, regardless of what challenges your specific departments face. We deliver user-friendly software solutions tailored to your requirements in weeks, not months or years.
Who You Are:
Our new Senior Developer. You are a smart, proven developer who wants to make a difference by working on a proven cloud platform.
What Your Day Will Include:
As GovSense’s new Senior Developer, you’ll have the unique opportunity to develop innovative solutions on our best-in-class platform. You’ll be responsible for:
- Creating full-featured solutions for our customers using a robust service-oriented architecture.
- Working with smart, innovative team members in an agile development environment.
- Performing other functions, as required.
What We Need From You:
This is a great opportunity for a self-driven individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with an analytical approach. This role is for someone who is dedicated to making a significant contribution to the team and is eager to learn and grow within the company. Job requirements include:
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills and the ability to work with customers and team members.
- Previous experience with any of the following applications is a plus: SalesForce.com, Workday, SAP, Workday, Oracle, Oracle NetSuite, Tyler Technologies products.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to handle a variety of different projects simultaneously and capable of managing multiple deadlines.
- Ability to take direction and work in both a collaborative and independent manner.
- Customer service skills, team-oriented and fast-learner.
- Light travel.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
What You Need to Fit Our Culture:
At GovSense, we know that our company is only as good as our employees. You will get a chance to work closely with an incredibly dedicated group of people who are serious about putting great products and services into the marketplace. We continually search for candidates who share our beliefs and values. Common traits that we admire include:
- Enjoy a start-up/entrepreneurial atmosphere, and be flexible with shifting priorities.
- Think big, and bring new ideas to the table, regardless of your rank or title.
- Overriding ambition and proactive nature, combined with the ability to inspire others.
- Be results driven—always. Must be willing to do what it takes to make each project or task a success.
- Quick learner. Must know when to listen, and when to take charge.
- Obsessive about quality and customer satisfaction.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance and flexible spending accounts.)
- Free parking at our Alpharetta, GA location in the heart of Atlanta’s “technology corridor.”
- Comprehensive training on our software and services solutions.
- Opportunities for growth and development.
- A challenging, yet fun and engaging work environment.
- Plenty of entertaining and fun staff events, including community volunteer opportunities.
- Flexible work schedule.
If you meet the requirements above, then we want to meet you! Interested applicants should send resume to email@example.com. All applicants must be legally able to work in the US without sponsorship. GovSense is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V